Blog Archive

Monday, July 24, 2017

I understand


 I wanted to convey how it really is when I do feel things are too hard to bear.  I get it.  I truly do.  And I understand. I feel very deeply a compassion for all who have to struggle with feelings of hopelessness or discouragement.  And that is my whole reason to do this blog.  
 I am a naturally happy person, but that doesn't mean I also have my own struggles.   I feel deeply the same feelings of discouragement, doubt, isolation, and sadness sometimes.  All feelings depression brings.  But in this post I also want to convey I also know the principles I testify of in my blog to be true.  And choosing- CHOOSING- to live each day in hope despite what I have been given has made all the difference.  I choose the better part and that part is Him.  And that has made all the difference and has filled my life with joy in my family, joy with many wonderful friends like below, and joy overall.  Despite how I feel even when it gets hard, overall I am very happy.  Life is too wonderful to let my trials succumb me- so I try not to.  Cause look at what I am blessed to have.

The last few weeks I've been able to see some of my closest and dearest friends again.  Some I haven't seen for 15 years. And as we reconnected I learned of some of their own joys and struggles and how everyone has their own journey in this life.  But life is too wonderful to be beaten down by any trial.  There is so much good.  And I am so grateful for my own life- and for all my friends!  Look at how lucky I am!!






No comments:

Post a Comment